Why should I have my equipment inspected?
Gone are the days of running until failure. Today, most world-class facilities minimize downtime by proactively scheduling maintenance. Their efforts often minimize or eliminate costly downtime of critical equipment that keep their business from running smoothly.
The same is true for safety. Regular maintenance can minimize and sometimes eliminate any safety threats that come from overused equipment and run-down parts.
Regular crane and hoist inspections provide additional incentives including:
- Compliance with OSHA and ANSI requirements for inspections.
- Elimination of down-time due to mechanical failure.
- Improve overall plant safety.
- Correct minor problems before they become costly failures.
- Documentation that inspections have been completed in the event of an incident.